12-07-10, 04:56 AM
Name: Josh Gibson
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Shields
Alternative kissing guide for intermediates.
: If this thread is missing something, it's because it's already covered in this
If you're already an average kisser, here's a few techniques and extra pointers that the other guide didn't quite get around to covering, despite being an awesome guide.
Prelude to kissing
- Eye contact is imperative, just look into each others eyes for about 2 seconds.
- Eskimo kissing. This is where you rub your noses together, it goes down well before you kiss
- Hair/face stroking. This only really works for dudes, but just stroke her hair with the back of your hand, or stroke her cheek in the same fashion
After the kiss
- Don't open your mouth to wide, nobody likes a face eater.
- Bite the lower lip gently for epic kissing points.
- Suck the tongue gently. I know that sounds gross but it feels amazing.
- Don't just hold the person around the waist, or the derriere, hold hands with them, it's nice.
- Don't just flail your tongue about wildly, just explore the mouth slowly, but not to slowly.
- Close your eyes!, nothing is creepier than someone who kisses with there eyes open.
- Eskimo kiss again!
- Say something romantic
- Maintain eye contact
- Stand back, appreciate your pull, and let a smile creep over your face. Bish bash bosh, Job done.
Hope this helps!.
And remember, you should only do some of these when you've kissed before, don't get ahead of yourself tiger!