11-04-09, 07:56 AM
Name: Mr Fantastic
Join Date: Apr 2009
Pregnancy Advice for Teens
If you are considering pregnancy and or parenthood as a teen boy or girl there are a few things you should consider before even thinking that "I want a baby" or "I want children".
Things to ask yourself could be:
- Am I in a situation where I can support myself as well as a child?
- Is my boyfriend or girlfriend happy with this and also want children?
- Do I understand what it takes to be a parent fully?
- Is my education or career more important to me at this point in my life?
- Am I able to house this child and myself and my partner?
- Is it the right time for us to have children?
I believe that you should always know exactly what you are getting yourself into. Having children is NOT
easy! I watch my sisters kids on weekends so I should know. They take up a lot of your time, need lots of attention, love and care and you will have many after many sleepless nights (n days) because of them.
A lot of people dont understand how much time having children can consume. Some children can be very demanding and some are easy to look after.
What ever decision you make, make sure you know that it is the right choice for both you and your potential future child.
Article brought to you by Failed_Attempt