14-04-09, 03:17 AM
Account Closed Upon Request
Join Date: Sep 2008
Teen Dating - 20 quick tips that even your mother would love!
Welcome to my 20 quick dating tips for teens that are so good, even your mother would love them. I hope you find these useful.
- Always dress smartly and presentable.
- Wear clean clothes, socks and shoes.
- Have fresh breath! Brush your teeth well before the date.
- Be polite throughout the date.
- If you smoke, try not to smoke on the day and on the date.
- Take a bath on the same day or at least the night before.
- Turn your mobile onto silent during the date.
- Do a test run to the meeting point to get an idea of how long it will take to get there including any possibilities of hold ups.
- Never swear on the date or at least not at your date.
- Put on some aftershave or perfume but not too much.
- Wear deodorant as well as anti-perspirant to reduce smells and sweating.
- In conversation keep the conversation interesting and flowing.
- Try not to be nervous, your date may be just as nervous as yourself.
- This is not needed but you could give flowers to your date.
- Dont brag about your job or money to your date.
- If youre a guy, pay for the whole date and if youre a girl, expect him to pay or at least pay half.
- Dont be cheesy or corny, when complimenting your date never use cheesy chat up lines as they will only make you look foolish.
- Compliment your date and take interest in what they are saying to you.
- Dont say too much, some people will go on and on forever about themselves, give your date a chance to speak.
- Be yourself, never act fake or lie to your date as you may only regret it later as your relationship develops.
Thank you for reading.