24-04-09, 01:35 AM
Account Closed Upon Request
Join Date: Sep 2008
Is it true love?
Many teenagers will find themselves wondering whether or not the love or feelings they feel for someone are "true". Being truly in love is something very hard to define but this is my opinion on what true love is.
True love is:
- When you trust your partner
- When your partner makes you feel special and good about yourself
- When you are commited to one another
- When you have actually met your partner
- When you both would do anything for each other
- When you feel that the relationship is very special
- When your partner makes you very happy
These are just a few things I think it takes to make love, "true". This is not everything but only a few.
There is no true definition and love never happens or feels the same for anyone, we all feel it in different ways.
Teenagers can love each other, I fell in love with Kerry when I was 16 years old and still am truly in love with her. A lot of teens will however throw the words "I love you" around and not meaning what they say so no wonder a lot of people see teens in love as "Puppy Love", not proper devoted, true and cosmic love.
Thank you for reading.