16-05-09, 02:46 PM
Account Closed Upon Request
Join Date: Sep 2008
Teen Relationships - Gestures that make a BIG difference
Gestures which can make a BIG difference
Sometimes in a relationship things can become quite tedious between you and your partner. Life can seem boring at times and both of you can end up feeling down and resentful towards one another.
One of the keys to a successful relationship lies within making gestures to each other and good ones. No matter how small the gesture, if it is kind, your partner will appreciate it and this may help with your relationship.
Kinds of Gestures
You can make gestures to your partner in many different ways a few of them I will now list:
- If your partner takes part in any strenuous activities offer a back rub or massage.
- Leave little notes around the home declaring your love for your partner.
- If your partner has a hobby or is interested in something specific arrange a night where both of you can enjoy this hobby together for example watch a football match together and have something nice to eat when watching it.
- If you have been dating for a long time arrange a date together and go for a meal at a fancy restaurant if you have enough money if not, take your partner somewhere you both find special like where you first met.
- Pay for a holiday for you and your partner so you both can get away together, if you can’t go on holiday together you could try going somewhere nice locally.
- Do something together on a regular basis like going to church if you’re religious or go out to town on a weekly basis and enjoy yourselves this will help strengthen your relationship and keep it fun, interactive and interesting.
- If you live together or wake up together make your partner breakfast in bed, everyone loves to be catered for and pampered.
- Allow your partner to have time doing things they want to do like for a guy he could be able to play his guitar without anyone complaining in his own peace, for a girl give her time on her own to pamper herself.
- Make one another a nice meal, cooking for one another is a nice gesture if you usually don’t cook so often.
- Write your partner a poem but give it to a guy when he is alone, he won’t appreciate a poem in front of his friends.
- Order a surprise pizza for the night and watch a film together.
- Lastly, if you are in a sexual relationship and can legally have sex, Surprise sex can be an excellent gesture to make.
Making regular gestures is one of the greatest ways to keep a successful relationship and to help it bloom and grow. Treating one another nicely with gifts now and then or even doing things which are free like letting your partner know you love them will always make a difference and help keep your relationship on track.
I hope this article helps you with your relationship and aid you when thinking of a nice gesture. Thank you for reading.