07-06-09, 07:55 AM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Always look your best (for girls)
Some teens think that they're ugly, but that's not true. Each one of us teens is beautiful in our own way. There's no such thing as true ugliness, and here's a few tips for all of you who feel kinda unsure about their appearance
There's no such things as ugly eyes, but here's some tips on playing up your eyes:
- Try to smile with your eyes. This can be achieved by thinking of something happy or something that causes you excitement
- Try on some eye makeup. If it's okay with your parents, try on some eye makeup (eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara) to make your eyes look prettier.
- If you absolutely must, pluck your eyebrows. If it's okay with your parents, then you can pluck your eyebrows, but be sure to use slanted-edged tweezers for this job.
- Try to wash your eyes if they feel tired or unfomfortable. Read this to find out how.
Some teens think that their lips are too small, or just too plain. Try these tips:
- Try on some lipstick if you want to. If it's okay with your parents, then try on some lipstick and see what color suits you.
- Use lip gloss as an alternate. If lipstick isn't available or if your parent's don't let you use it, lip gloss is always available.
- To make your lips smooth, use Chapstick or lip balm. The best option is to use lip balm that has an SPF factor of at least 15 in the summer.
Some teens are insecure about their looks because they might have a skin problem, like acne. Here's some tips on how to cure it:
- Drink lots of water. Drinking water will not only flush out your system, it'll keep your skin glowing.
- Use a skin care product, like ProActiv or other skin care products that fight acne if you have it. Within a week or two, your pimples will vanish (it worked for me)
- Wash your face every day. It'll keep your skin clean and healthy and it'll prevent blackheads and blemishes.
- Use a moisturizer if needed. This will often help your skin.
Enjoy this short article!