08-06-09, 01:43 PM
Join Date: Apr 2009
How To Be Yourself
Some teens will feel the need to be someone they're not to impress their friends. That's not right at all. People should always be themselves and here are a few tips on how to be yourself:
- Find yourself. Build up your own morales, and don't listen to what others say.
- Don't worry about how people comprehend you. Why listen to what people say about you? You're you, and that's what makes you unique.
- Be truthful and open. Nobody's perfect, so why make yourself perfect?
- Relax. Don't stress about bad things.
- Express your individuality. Being a copycat isn't good. It's just a way to show off your "cool" factor. Don't be the same as everyone else.
- Follow your own styles. Being you is totally cool! Remember, being different can sometimes be beautiful, and that's what makes every one of us beautiful/handsome in our own way.
- Believe in who you are. You'll never be happy if you're pretending to be someone you're not.
But be warned..........
- Just because you don't have to care about what people think of you doesn't mean you can ignore it for good. Don't get discouraged by others!
- If someone puts you down, remember they're not perfect either. We all have our flaws.
- Being yourself is the best thing that could happen to you.
Enjoy this short article