|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.||
|Articles Our advice articles & resources forum written by teens on our teen help forums. Post your very own help & advice articles.
02-02-17 until 05-03-27
Teen Forumz Overlord
Name: Do I need to say?
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Great Kingdom of United Ireland and Northern Britain
Rules & Guidelines for Teen Forumz
Teen Forumz Rules & Guidelines
These rules apply to every section of the forum
These rules were last updated on 03/Jan/2017
- Never insult other members.
- No spamming
- No trolling.
- Do not post personal information like telephone numbers, home addresses, financial information, or anything that could risk your safety.
- Teen Forumz users should respect other members' views and opinions on all threads, no matter the subject or personal feelings. When disagreeing with someone's viewpoint on a certain topic, the user should express his/her opinion in a respectable way.
- Multiple forum accounts are not allowed, except under special circumstances when an administrator grants you one/has given you explicit permission that you are okay to create a new one.
- Do not advertise other forums and message boards, unless you are linking to a specific message/thread which may add value to the thread you are posting (on).
- Do not abuse Teen Forumz features (@tags, too many smiles, etc.). Please use our features as they were intended.
- Make sure you post in the right forum.
- Try to use proper grammar and write clearly.
- Try to stay on-topic. If you have something off-topic to say, please create another thread in the appropriate section.
- Please keep from bumping threads that have not been active for at least one month.
- No multi-posting. 3+ posts, outside of the My Journal sub-forum, in the same thread may be considered a breach of this rule. Moderators will either merge your posts, or give you an infraction, if they believe what you posted did not warrant a new post.
- We will not censor explicit language, but we ask that you refrain from using it unnecessarily. Profanity out of thread titles will be removed, and you may receive an infraction.
- Do not instigate any fights or take part in one. If you see a fight, and a moderator has not taken visible action (replied to the thread, closed thread, etc.) direct message a moderator who is currently active on the forums (been online in the last 24 hours)
- Do not post anything sexually suggestive or explicit, outside of the sex and sexuality forum. Posts which contain anything of a pornographic nature will not be tolerated.
- Do not abuse the reputation system. Sending negative reputation is allowed, unless it's for personal reasons (you don't like them, they neg rep your friend, etc.). Action will be taken if the reputation comment you leave breaks any of the forum rules.
- Complaints should be handled privately. To make a complaint, the user should post in the "Contact the Staff" board, or send a private message to one of the staff members. Complaints are not to be made in public threads.
Infractions against your account may result in a ban. You will gain infractions if you break a rule. Depending on what rule(s) you break, will depend on how long infractions last for.
There are no set time limits for how long an infraction will stay on your account, it is up to moderators to decide how long your infraction will last. If you feel the infraction length is unnecessarily long, compared to the reason you gained it, you can contact the moderator who gave you the infraction, or use the Contact the Staff sub-forum.
For new members:
A new member is anyone with a post count of less than 10, or an account age of less than a week. If you have lurked on the forums for a month, and only ever posted once or twice, moderators may still treat you as a new member when dealing with infractions.
For active and regular members:
- Spamming - 9/10 times you will be banned, the other 1/10 times will result in an infraction on your account
- Breaking a rule that is not spamming - A warning will be sent.
- Breaking a rule for the second time time - An infraction will be added to your account.
- Breaking a rule yet again - Temporary Ban. The length of the ban will depend upon the reason it is given. Usually 1 week, unless the moderator has a specific reason for a longer ban length.
- Keeping the attitude when coming back - Permanent Ban.
- Breaking a rule once - A warning will be sent
- Breaking a rule again - Another warning will be sent.
- Breaking a rule for the third time - Infraction.
- Breaking a rule yet again - Temporary Ban. Usually 1 week, unless the moderator has a specific reason for a longer ban length.
- Keeping the attitude when coming back - Permanent Ban.
Visit your User Control Panel ("Settings") to view any infractions you might have.
If you feel you have been treated unfairly by a moderator, you can either take it up with them directly via private message, they're only human and may make mistakes, or you can use the Contact the Staff sub-forum.
[Talking about @Jordan...] Our fearless leader
- @SirJordan, 2017
Moderator of Teen Forumz - Awesome person - Terrible sense of style - Almighty ruler of the site
If I write it red text you have made me very angry, and you can probably expect a ban... FEAR THE RED TEXT
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:21 PM
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.