30-10-11, 03:33 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The United States of America
Stranded on an island
Congratulations! You've just been stranded on an island, and you get to have specific wishes, as detailed bellow. Feel free to post multiple times with new choices. The one rule is that no matter what happens, you can never leave the island. So your wishes cannot reflect wanting to get away from the island. Be sure to explain why you chose your objects or people unless it's obvious, ie ipod.
1) Choose one electrical device that would have infinite electricity (for example, always-working iPod with headphones, or computer). No wi-fi or cellphone service can be provided.
2) Choose three non-electrical objects to take with you. And these are three realistic objects, a shotgun with infinite shells cannot be chosen. A knife, however, can.
3) Choose one person to be with you on the island. It must be someone you personally know, and must be someone alive now.
Now for the strategy.
4) When you first get to the island, what are your short term goals? (Build a house, or what?)
5) Long term goals (have a child with your partner, get to a comfortable living situation, etc.)?
Edited for a really embarrassing grammar mistake.
Atom < Molecules < Organelle < Cell < Tissue < Organs < Organism < Ecosystem < Planet < Solar System < Galaxy < Universe
Everything is part of something bigger. Even you.
Last edited by New Evolution; 30-10-11 at 03:41 PM..