|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.||
|Good Times Having a good day? Share it your day with the rest of the community!
Post By Cookie
Post By Amyy-
22-02-12, 02:38 AM
Crazy like a fox...
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Castle Oblivion
Tiffles Biffles Appreciation
Sorry if something like this has been done. >.<
Tiffles= teenforumz(sorry for borrowing your word @Nobartholem
Biffles= my own word for best friends
typo aside. This thread is for tagging the members who've been really good friends to you and letting them know how much they meant to you. The kind of folk described in the image above.
I haven't been here very long but there have already been some exceptional people that I've grown really fond of.
I never thought I'd meet such an exceptional person on these, or any forum. I felt comfortable with you almost immediately and let you in, and you know more about me than anybody in the world. You don't realize it but you're a really amazing guy and there's a reason why everybody loves you. <3
When you made me that offer, I was, to be honest, overwhelmed almost to the point of tears, because I know your situation and couldn't understand why you'd make such a sacrifice for me, someone you've only just met, but at the same time, I want you to know that I'd sacrifice anything I can for you as well. I really think of you as a brother and am grateful to you just for being who you are, with all your intricacy and facets. I love our less than serious conversations as well.
I Love you brother.
You're a total sweetheart that lays the sugar on pretty heavy.
You're always offering a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen. You're super cuddly and even when I'm not in the mood it makes me smile. You beat yourself up too much, and compare yourself to others too often. You also tried to protect me from something, and in the end you were right, and your forewarning I think is a part of why i was emotionally prepared for it, but like I said it was no big deal, it was a part of life we all have to deal with, and as much as you dislike it, it's something we have to deal with again and again, but we're a little better off each time. I also love how open you are and helpful
I never thought I'd get along with someone who eats plain cheerios without sugar. >.> I enjoy talking to you. you're one of those people I get that "easy" feeling with. things are never too complicated and talking to you gives me the feeling of simplicity, as though life isn't any more complicated than it's face value and shifting beneath us, which I enjoy. You're also the kind of person who listens but you seem a bit guarded yourself. You can also be really funny XD...again, for a guy who eats plain cheerios.
You could also stand to work on your confidence, as qt as your humility is.
We've only just met, but I have this uncanny feeling that you're one of those friends for a lifetime, and beyond.
Idk, maybe it's a dumb move, but I wouldn't have felt right not tagging you. I'll simply have to apologize. I first started talking to you because you seemed interesting, and you seemed to have layers. I was right I guess. :p You were always really sweet. You're always level headed and a mature, you're kind of what I figured a big brother would be like. You also laughed at my dumb jokes, at least I think you did.
I grew really fond of you upon discovering we had a lot in common and enjoyed our conversations. Even looked forward to them at some point. There's a reason why everyone around here seems to be on Team David.
You've got plenty of biffle options if you give them the chance. Sorry if I ruined our friendship, and To be honest I wish we could speak again real soon, there was something I wanted to talk to you about the night we last spoke.
I did/do consider you a friend, if not to me, to truckload of others.
If I'm forgetting anyone I'm sorry. It's 4am
Ang is the best.
Last edited by Cookie; 22-02-12 at 02:47 AM..
22-02-12, 10:13 AM
R.I.P Shiloh. ♥
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: London, UK.
Re: Tiffles Biffles Appreciation
Awwwwww YOU'RE SO CUTE gewoigujewg <3
Well I'm not sure whether we do the same thing in this thread or if you're just stating who you're close to but I'll do mine anyway.
So I'll start with;
- When we first met it was sort of you just helping me get through relationship issues but over time it turned into something.. more amazing than anything I've ever experienced. You became my bestfriend, my shoulder to cry on and my brother. I honestly had no idea I'd ever feel this way about someone who is over the internet and in a whole different country. But I do. You're the most amazing friend anyone could ever ask for and I know we'll be friends for life. I really hope I can go on that trip with you in July and if I don't well then I'll see you in London anyway. I don't think I could ever describe how much you mean to me but hell, it's a fucking lot. We're becoming more like each other over time and it's like we have this weird connection that makes us think the exact same things or even feel the exact same things. I love you so much and as I promised, I will never ever leave you. You mean the world to me and we'll stick together no matter what happens. You're also my oldest and closest Teen Forumz buddy. ^-^
- You're a fucking cunt. But I love you anyway. We've always had this sort of weird relationship where we don't know where we stand really.. but you're a great friend and I love you a lot Brent, I might show it through swearing at you but you know the more I swear at you, the more I love you. I really hope that someday we can meet (Aunts wedding!!) and when we do it'll be amazing because I just want to hug you. You're like my cuddly bear XD Our skype convos and msn convos are awesome and you have a hot accent which makes me melt lmfao. I know we'll be friends for a long time. (You're still my slave) LOVE YOU BABEH. <3
- So.. we've only recently become close but oh my Cody.. you make me giggle so much. I think you're really awesome and we have so much in common that it's actually weird. I hope someday we can meet and get drunk together because I just want to see you shirtless and eating a whole cake.
Oh yeah.. I pay attention to our convos. Now I'm getting an iphone, I can annoy you all day and all night until you get to the point where you're so annoyed with me that you'll just shout.
But anyway I do love you and your accent (IT'S HOT) and I hope that over the next months or years that we can become even closer. LOVE YOU CUNT. (Cunt is a magnificent word)
- We've also only recently become close but you'e awesome. You make me laugh waaaaaaaaaaay too much and we're both londoners, YA FUCKIN CUNT!!!!!!! I never really thought I'd get close to you but I have and I'm loving it. (OH YEAH MCDONALDS LINE THERE) I hope someday we can also meet so I can annoy you in real life and people cant irritated with our cockney accents in public.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING <33
- You're my newest friend on here and I already love you. I've shared a lot of deep things with you and I can tell we'll be friends for a very, very long time. You're a lovely guy and you make me blush a lot with your compliments!
A few mentions - @Vanitat
, @Sir Drummer
R.I.P Shiloh Moore, I love you and miss you.<3
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:15 AM
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.