|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.||
|Music Centre Chat about music, bands, singers and everything music within this forum.
03-03-11 until 03-04-20
Join Date: Feb 2011
Teen Forumz Rules & Guidelines
The following rules and guidelines apply to everyone.
The rules apply to all sections of the forum.
Red text indicates rules that have been recently updated.
- Never insult other members.
- No spamming.
- No trolling.
- Do not post personal information like telephone numbers, home addresses, financial information, or anything that could risk your safety.
- Teen Forumz users should respect other members' views and opinions on all threads, no matter the subject or personal feelings. When disagreeing with someone's viewpoint on a certain topic, the user should express his/her opinion in a respectable way.
- Multiple forum accounts are not allowed, except under special circumstances when an administrator grants you one.
- Do not advertise other forums and message boards.
- Do not abuse Teen Forumz features (@tags, too many smiles, etc.). Please use our features as they were intended.
For active and regular members:
- Make sure you post in the right forum.
- Try to use proper grammar and write clearly.
- Try to stay on-topic. If you have something off-topic to say, please create another thread in the appropriate section.
- Please keep from bumping threads that have not been active for at least one month.
- We will not censor explicit language, but we ask that you refrain from using it unnecessarily. Please keep profanity out of thread titles.
- Do not instigate any fights or take part in one.
- Do not post anything sexually suggestive or explicit.
- Do not abuse the reputation system. Sending negative reputation is allowed, unless it's for personal reasons (you don't like them, they neg rep your friend, etc.). Action will be taken if the reputation comment you leave breaks any of the forum rules.
- Complaints should be handled privately. To make a complaint, the user should post in the "Contact the Staff" board, or send a private message to one of the staff members. Complaints are not to be made in public threads.
- Breaking a rule once - A warning will be sent
- Breaking a rule again - Another warning will be sent.
- Breaking a rule for the third time - Infraction.
- Breaking a rule yet again - Temporary Ban.
- Keeping the attitude when coming back - Permanent Ban.
Visit your User Control Panel ("Settings") to view any infractions you might have.
Updated: September 16th, 2013
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 PM
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.