Teen Forums - Teen Chat, Teen Help, Teen Advice & Support


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.



Sex and Sexuality Forum Discuss sex, sex tips, and teen sexuality here.

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-11, 08:16 AM   #1
My Mood:  Worried
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 41
tsosman is on a distinguished road
Icon4 Female orgasm...

I KNOW I TALK TOO MUCH BUT PLEASE SPARE SOME MINUTES READING IT
Ok, so I started having sex with my GF like 4 months ago. Im her first and she's my first too. If you remember some of my older posts you would remember that we had some anxiety and stress issues when we first started doing it but then as time passed everything got OK. The last 1-2 months we are having great sex very often and everything seems ok. But suddenly for no reason, or maybe there was a reason (heared a convo about it somewhere or something like this) a stressful thought came through my mind... Does she ever orgasm when he have sex ? Seriously I dont know much about this subject and also if she would have an orgasm she wouldn't tell me because she wouldn't feel comfortable. The only facts I can see is that shes yelling and stuff, but hey this is the easiest thing for a girl to fake...Also I can see some reddening of her skin on her face, chest, sometimes even extends to the upper stomach and the back, but as far as I know this only means that shes sexually excited. ANYWAYS... I shall continue now... So because I am a very nervous guy with little self esteem and stuff I asked her about it. The answer was probably no... She didnt exactly tell me NO but the way she spoke made me understand that she doesnt orgasm when we are together.. She was like "I dont know how I must feel exactly to be an orgasm", "most of the times I feel good" etc., you know she was avoiding an straight answer. I didnt wana put more pressure on her so I ended the subject and acted normal like everything is OK. But this part of myself, the dumb part, keeps thinking like: " omg you are having sex for like 4 months and she didnt orgasm not even once ? you must suck at sex etc." So I wana learn everything about female orgasm and how I would be able to make her experience one... Dont post wiki links n stuff I wana hear advice from real people, everyone can Google "female orgasm" any time. So some other facts about this is that when we are having sex I can last from 10 minutes to even an hour with short breaks... I dont know any really good ways to please her I just do it as fast as I can without wanting to ejacuate and sometimes I do violent and sudden deep strokes that seem to please her very much. Oh and before I finish the other thing is that I have read that the orgasm from the clitoris (not the one from the vagina) is the easiest one to achieve, but when I try to rub her clit, even when shes excited (I can tell this because the clit feels different to my finger, harder or something like this) she complains that it tickles her and annoys her... Now thats a stange thing. How can she possibly experience a clitoral orgasm without me touching her clit ? Anyways I think thats enough thanks everyone who reads my posts and responds inspite of my quite broken english lol. The advice you give me is very important because my best buddies dont have much sexual experiences and those who have seem impossible to talk with them about subjects like this because the only thing the now to do is to brag about their experiences and generally lie and talk shit. So this place is really important for me. Thanks again.

Last edited by tsosman; 08-06-11 at 08:20 AM..
tsosman is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 09:20 AM   #2
 
dragonfly's Avatar
 
Name: Cameron
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 381
dragonfly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Female orgasm...

I know it's hard to talk about things like that with a girl, but you have to try. It could be that she's having orgasms and you're not picking up on it. Some girls do it really quietly. Do you ever feel squeezes at the base of your dick when you're fucking? That's one sign. Does she get breathing real hard and then let it all out and then have a little sweat? That's another.

A lot of girls never have an orgasm from fucking. It takes something else. If she's not having them then you need to ask her to teach you how to give them to her. She may not want to do that but at least you tried. You might try having her stimulate her clit with her hand, and that means leaving enough space between your hip bone and hers so she can get her hand down there. HTH. pm me if you want to talk about it.




_______________________________



Dragonfly
dragonfly is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 09:27 AM   #3
My Mood:  Worried
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 41
tsosman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Female orgasm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post

A lot of girls never have an orgasm from fucking.
Omg this sucks so bad... Then I guess Im over worried since its normal for many girls. But It bums me out... So this is like she doesnt enjoy sex with me or what ?
tsosman is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 10:06 AM   #4
 
Nashillaz's Avatar
My Mood:  Blah
 
Name: Christina
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 184
Nashillaz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Female orgasm...

Well, in terms of the clitoral stimulation, a lot of girls find it too sensitive for anyone, even themselves to touch. Try rubbing around/ to the side of the clitoris rather that directly on it, but bear in mind, it won't be easy - only she will know how to make herself orgasm. She knows what makes her tick.

Ask her if you're having trouble with orgasms in general though. Honestly, you're a couple - you should be open, and it's important that both of you enjoy sex. Ask her to teach you, as Cameron said. It'll prove much more effective than you trying to figure out what she enjoys and what feels good for her. Good luck. (:
Nashillaz is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 11:01 AM   #5
Chivalry is not Dead!
 
Doniv Darker's Avatar
My Mood:  Sexilicious
 
Name: Vinod
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: India
Posts: 6,238
Doniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Female orgasm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsosman View Post
So I wana learn everything about female orgasm and how I would be able to make her experience one...
I SHALL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING.

I kid, but one thing I know is that it's just going to be very weird if you're over-the-top nervous about it. Like it's been said above me, I think you should be very open in your relationship, although that can be very hard at times.

There's also the fact that different women have different need to be able to orgasm. There really is no way to know what you have to do to please her for sure, unless you ask her input about it. Experimenting helps a LOT, but there's no way to do this without her input. Seeing as she's not willing to talk about it, notice her reactions. If she responds well to a particular move, continue to use that.
Don't be too hard, be gentle, I recommend fingering a lot before sex, but if your gf feels uneasy about it, then what about Oral?








Doniv Darker is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 11:19 AM   #6
My Mood:  Worried
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 41
tsosman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Female orgasm...

Ok Im very worried well...cauze .... I keep thinking that not having an orgasm means no physical enjoyment from sex right ? And also is it possible that she had already had small orgasms and she doesnt understand it ? I mean she talked me about feeling very good when we are doing it but she wasnt very accurate in her description, she got me very confused she said sometimes it feels very very good but then it quickly goes off and stuff...
tsosman is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 11:24 AM   #7
Chivalry is not Dead!
 
Doniv Darker's Avatar
My Mood:  Sexilicious
 
Name: Vinod
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: India
Posts: 6,238
Doniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond reputeDoniv Darker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Female orgasm...

First off, like it's been said before, females don't orgasm from Sex. That is it. There's no denying it. If you want her to orgasm, then you need to either provide Oral Sex, or Fingering, or finger her whilst having sex (That sounds complicated, but it works).








Doniv Darker is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 11:34 AM   #8
My Mood:  Worried
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 41
tsosman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Female orgasm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post
First off, like it's been said before, females don't orgasm from Sex. That is it. There's no denying it. If you want her to orgasm, then you need to either provide Oral Sex, or Fingering, or finger her whilst having sex (That sounds complicated, but it works).
But I have heard of females having vaginal orgasm during sex. Anyways looks like my oral and fingering techniques are not working out here... Any tips ? Oh and also sometimes when we have sex I notice a white substance almost like cum coming out of her vagina what the hell is this ?
tsosman is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 11:45 AM   #9
 
Nashillaz's Avatar
My Mood:  Blah
 
Name: Christina
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 184
Nashillaz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Female orgasm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post
First off, like it's been said before, females don't orgasm from Sex. That is it. There's no denying it. If you want her to orgasm, then you need to either provide Oral Sex, or Fingering, or finger her whilst having sex (That sounds complicated, but it works).
That's not true. :') There's just different types of orgasm - vaginal, clitoral & anal. It just tends to take longer for a female to orgasm through vaginal penetration.
Nashillaz is offline  
Old 08-06-11, 11:50 AM   #10
My Mood:  Worried
 
Gender: Male
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 41
tsosman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Female orgasm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashillaz View Post
That's not true. :') There's just different types of orgasm - vaginal, clitoral & anal. It just tends to take longer for a female to orgasm through vaginal penetration.
This is exactly what I mean.
tsosman is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
female, orgasm, problem, question, sex

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:31 AM. Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.








     Friends: Friends Circle
TeenForumz will never have pop-up or annoying ads. Thanks for NOT supporting us!