Just because I thought that this would be interesting to do. Follow my lead and post things that you have learned from Teen Forumz!
1. I have learned that there is always someone that has done something worse than you have, more embarrassing than you have, and there is always someone that has it worse than you have.
2. I have learned that filters are not always necessary when it comes to stating your opinion as long as you're not hurting anyone.
3. I have learned even more so that your online friends an become like family and that often, they're more supportive than people you know personally.
4. I have learned that I'm never alone. There is always someone that has been there.
5. I have learned that a sense of unity is absolutely necessary for community growth.
6. I have learned that not all hot tea is nasty and also that the English Siri is a guy. @LaurenTheNerd
Now, my Siri is, too! Haha!
7. I have learned a lot about what it's like to be a teen parent.
8. I have learned that there's nothing to be embarrassed about here and I don't have to hide anything.
9. I have learned much more about sex than I ever wanted to know!
10. I have learned what it's like to be a part of a larger and very active community and be able to make a difference in my role here.
11. I have learned that it's what's on the inside that counts and all people are beautiful in their own way.
12. I have learned what having someone's true and 100% support means.