If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
An infraction is a simple warning telling you that you have done something wrong. You will receive an infraction if you are found doing one of these:
* Spamming/advertising other teen sites or forums in general though PM or on the forums
* Breaking one of the forums rules
* Insulting members or staff
* Multiple accounts
* Uploading pornographic images via any of our services
* Opening a topic if an Administrator or Moderator has just recently closed the same one
* Poor use of the rep system when necessary
* Harassing/insulting members or staff through PM's or on visitor messages
What happens after I get an infraction?
The infraction will be on your profile you can see it there or in your user cp if you have received any and will expire after the date we or the Moderators set set it too.
Infraction point details
Insulted other members - 100 points
Signature rule violation - 100 points
Inappropriate language - 100 points
Poor use of reputation system - 100 points
Harassment though PM's/VM's - 200 points
Re-opening a thread after previous topic closure - 200 points
Insulted staff - 200 points
Pornographic/unsuitable images upload to Teen Forumz - 200 points
Joining for sole purpose of causing trouble/trolling Teen Forumz - 500 points
Multiple user accounts - 500 points
Spammed advertisements - 500 points
Will I be banned?
Racking up 500 points will lead to an automatic temporary ban for one week
Racking up 1,000 points leads to an automatic permanent ban